Workplace Exposure Monitoring
Our workplace exposure monitoring uses state-of-the-art instrumentation and follows current ISO and BSI standards for assessing airborne nanomaterials. This includes:
- Real-time characterisation of particle release from the handling, manufacture and finishing of nanomaterial products and articles;
- Background monitoring to discriminate between natural and process-related emissions;
- Assessing the persistence of nanomaterials in the air;
- Personal and area sampling of airborne particles, with offline gravimetric, imaging, and/or chemical analysis;
- Evaluation of control measures;
- Providing comprehensive analysis, interpretation, and best practice recommendations.
To discuss your specific requirements in more detail, please contact us.