Improving workplace air quality
With a trusted reputation, IOM’s independent consultants have over 50 years scientific experience in monitoring and managing industrial and commercial indoor air quality, pollutants, gases and fumes.
Working alongside clients to create safe and healthy working environments, our professional approach uses accurate and reliable state-of-the-art 24hr air quality sensors and high-quality analysis and reporting.
These effective solutions help businesses improve upon air quality, protect workers and visitors, provide efficient buildings with optimised temperatures and ventilation, and ensure compliance with legislation.
Discover more about how IOM can help your business to improve workplace air quality today.
Capture key real-time data with our air-quality sensor
Easy to install and accessed from a PC or mobile we offer complete protection with a constant stream of data. Our solution is the answer for businesses looking to optimise and manage their indoor air quality to maintain staff comfort, protect health and ensure productivity.
IOM scientists monitor the data, offering insights and providing our clients with the confidence that the sensors are always accurate all from a trusted source. The high-quality data, combined with our scientific expertise, presents businesses with the complete picture of their air quality and allows them to take appropriate action. It helps to:
- Identify areas of poor ventilation – allowing business to make vital changes to protect and improve staff health, wellbeing, and productivity
- Identify any peak exposure and trends – informing risk assessments to implement effective controls to protect staff
- Identify and manage risk, or confirm that existing control measures are working effectively – protecting health and businesses from prosecution
Offering clients a comprehensive overview of their workplaces it measures and monitors pollutants, environmental factors, gases and fumes. Making it a valuable investment for businesses committed to cleaner and healthier air. Specifically we monitor:
- Carbon Monoxide
- Barometric Pressure
- Range of gases including formaldehyde, carbon monoxide, nitrogen dioxide, sulphur dioxide, ozone, ammonia, and hydrogen sulphide
Reduce emissions and create healthier buildings
Not only is the state-of-the-art sensor there to help protect workers health but it can improve the health of a building as the dashboard can expand to monitor other information such as energy consumption.
It allows businesses to measure and potentially reduce their heating levels, energy bills, and carbon footprint.
When a floor plan is provided a spatial map can be produced to highlight and pinpoint areas of high energy usage.
In-person air quality exposure monitoring programme
IOM can support the use of the air quality monitoring sensor, with additional in-person monitoring and the installation of further controls.
With our trusted independent expertise, our on-site air quality monitoring programme reduces exposures to pollutants, gases, and fumes, to as low a level as possible through:
- COSHH risk assessments
- Ventilation checks, cleaning and modifications
- Background sensors
- Replacement of gas nodes
- Personal exposure sampling and analysis
- Online records and reports
- Helpdesk support and advice
Discover more about our air quality monitoring solutions today.