We have published over 2,500 articles and major pieces of project work. Today we are one of Europe’s principal workplace and environmental research institutions operating on a not-for-profit basis.
As a self-funded research institution, we have been awarded funding from:
- The UK’s Health and Safty Executive (HSE)
- The Home Office
- Department for Environment Food & Rural Affairs (DEFRA)
- Food Standards Agency (FSA)
- Public Health England (PHE)
- National Environment Research Council (NERC)
- Medical Research Council (MRC)
- The Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
- Scottish Government
- European Commission
In 2019, we celebrate 50 years of the IOM. Keep checking our site to discover more.