Hazard assessment and Toxicology
Our knowledge and expertise of particle and fibre toxicology can provide the hazard information you need to safely develop and market materials and nanotechnology-enabled products, meeting regulatory requirements.
We support SME- and large-scale manufacturing, R&D, and downstream users of nanomaterials, offering tailored toxicity testing for product stewardship and regulatory compliance.
Our integrated approach offers:
- Sample preparation and characterisation;
- Customised study designs for particles and fibres;
- Benchmarked in vitro toxicology studies for inhalation, dermal, and ingestion exposure;
- Complementary assays for evaluating cell viability, oxidative stress and inflammation;
- Safer-by-design screening for candidate product evaluation;
- Biodurability/dissolution assessment;
- Optical, confocal and electron microscopy analysis of cells and tissue;
- Support with regulatory compliance;
- Access to ecotoxicology expertise to support environmental risk assessment.
To discuss your specific requirements in more detail, please contact us.