One Day Ventilation Maintenance Course
- Our one day course provides your staff with the necessary basic knowledge on how to service and maintain your ventilation systems and to also assist the maintenance technician or Competent Person (Ventilation) in the Healthcare industry, at fault finding or other service activities.
- This course can be adapted for critical areas such as the Healthcare industry and non-critical areas such as commercial properties that have a ventilation system.
Awareness for staff and servicing safety of COVID-19 is included.
Ideally, an Air Handling Unit will need to be made available on the day for practicable purposes.
On successful completion of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Understanding the purpose of ventilation to ensure the air within your building is compliant with industry guidance.
- Develop a thorough understanding of ventilation terminology and the tools and equipment that you will be using
- Break down components and the way they work, so that issues can be quickly recognised and fixed
- Recognise incorrectly installed and maintained components so that you can take action now before issues become more severe
- Reduce downtime and maintenance costs by understanding how to create and deliver Planned Preventative Maintenance servicing
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued to all delegates who successfully complete the course.
Our trainer is a qualified and highly experienced Ventilation Engineer and will deliver the courses at your premises.
Contact: Lindsey Mitchell, 0131 449 8000, firstname.lastname@example.org