Dr Susanne Todd
Susanne is part of the Operations team whose overarching remit is to provide project, business development, operational, administrative and financial support and information to the Research team and internal stakeholders. Her role covers various tasks including the management of research equipment, management of projects on NetSuite, market research and business development.
Susanne is also involved in various projects across the research team, for example work has included: efficiency testing of respiratory protective equipment (diesel emissions and volcanic ash) and various mask materials during the Covid pandemic in a laboratory environment. Susanne’s work also involves occupational exposure and she has visited paint companies and boat yards to collect exposure measurements (chemicals and nanomaterials).
Susanne is also an active member of IOM’s Health & Safety Committee representing the Research team.
- Research Scientist
- Office: +44 (0) 131 449 8062
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MSc in Geography, Meteorology/Climatology and Geology, University of Freiburg, Germany
- PhD in Geography, University of Exeter & NERC Centre for Ecology & Hydrology
- BOHS W501 “Measurement of Hazardous Substances”
- Human exposure to environmental contaminants
- Industrial and occupational exposure
- Quality management
- H&S at work