Healthcare Estates is the unrivalled platform for Estate Managers, Directors and Facilities Managers to network with industry colleagues while sourcing and specifying the latest healthcare products and services.
Healthcare Estates takes place on 8-9 October at Manchester Central, with an expected 240+ exhibitors and over 4,500 attendees, this year sees the event focus on Fund, Design, Build, Manage & Maintain and each day will open with Keynote presentations.
By visiting the event you can:
- Meet over 200 exhibitors and source the latest information for products and services
- Find what you need to help tackle the day to day issues that you face in your role
- Meet existing and new suppliers to get a true assessment of the market
- Bring yourself up to speed on the issues that could affect your business
- Take advantage of the FREE TWO DAY EXHIBITION PROGRAMME and benefit from the advice and expert opinions from industry leaders
IOM's Director of Occupational Hygiene, Jerry Slann, will be presenting 'Planning Design & Construction of Operating Theatre Ventilation' during the event.
Further information and registration can be found on the Healthcare Estates website.