Asbestos management services
Policies for best practice
There is a legal requirement to have a management system for asbestos in each location which has Asbestos Containing Materials (ACMs).
The 'Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012' defines all aspects of asbestos management, including the development of asbestos policies, the development and maintenance of an asbestos register, and the management of asbestos remediation projects.
How should this system be implemented?
To be absolutely certain of adhering to the requirements, IOM can advise and support you in establishing a management system that will comply, as well as support your ongoing needs. Once established, you will be able to self-manage your requirements with the confidence that you can comply with any ACM risk or property change.
Our management services include:
- Asbestos management policies and plans.
- Asbestos registers and management databases.
- How to manage asbestos in your property.
- Priority risk assessments.
- Preparation of safe working methods.
- Project management and audits of asbestos.
- Retrospective risk analysis.
- Asbestos in soils.