IHEEM Registered Engineer
IOM provide an Authorising Engineer (AE) Ventilation Service to a number of hospitals within both the public and private sectors, via our in house Chartered Engineer / Member of IHEEM.
An Authoising Engineer is an experienced individual that takes on the responsibility for the management of safety guidance as recommended by the Department of Health.
- Appointment / selection of Authorising Person (AP)
- Reviewing validation / verification documentation and methods
- Audit of ventilation systems
- Assisting hospital in prioritising programme of improvements and development of a five year plan
- Review of training requirements for Authorising Persons and Competent Persons
- Provide training
- Review and approve ventilation project designs
Contact: Jerry Slann, 01785 333201, firstname.lastname@example.org