Peter is a Principal Scientist in IOM's Research Division, working on the design and management of ICT systems, databases, and application development for scientific and business requirements. His experience includes more than twenty years in the development of diverse systems and applications for epidemiology, toxicology, exposure, sickness-absence and well-being, and other hazard and risk assessment. Recent projects involve the creation of data capture and management systems for on-line health assessment surveys, web and mobile app development for exposure recording, and large scale data handling and tool development for toxicity and risk assessment of engineered nanomaterial (ENM).
- Principal Scientist
- Office: +44 (0) 131 449 8009
- Mobile: +44 (0) 7818 426 616
- Email: email@example.com
- MiBiol by examination, (Hons, Ecology)
- Bsc (Biology)
- Scientific Database systems and applications development
- Nano-EHS Data Management
- Occupational and Environmental Health
- Survey Methods
- ICT, mobile, and IoT developments.