Dr Richard Graveling
Richard is Principal Ergonomist at IOM, and is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics and Human Factors (FCIEHF). With over 30 years of research experience, Richard is one of the most senior researchers in the IOM and has acted as an authoritative advisor to government departments on a number of occasions. He also has extensive experience as an expert witness in the UK courts where he is often called upon to evaluate, summarise and present research knowledge to a non-scientific audience.
- Office: +44 (0) 131 449 8039
- Mobile: +44 (0) 7818 426 620
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BSc Physiology/Chemistry (1st Class Joint Honours)
- MSc by research
- PhD by research
Committee and Society Memberships:
- Felllow, Chartered Institute of Ergonomics and Human Factors (CIEHF)
- Member British Occupational Hygiene Society (BOHS)
- Member of a number of British, European and International Standards Working Groups
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Ergonomics of PPE
- Heat stress/strain
- Stress and Mental wellbeing at work.