COVID-19 Workplace Risk Assessment
Restrict the transmission of the COVID-19 virus in the workplace
As the government ease lockdown restrictions and encourage businesses to restart, the question raised is how can you return to work safely and manage working while Coronavirus poses a risk to health and livelihoods.
A COVID-19 workplace risk assessment is going to be an essential tool that addresses how to restrict the transmission of the COVID-19 virus in the workplace.
Complete a quote form below to see how we can help your business.
Duty of care responsibilities for Employers
If you are an employer, are you ready?
Have you assessed the risk and put adequate control measures in place to work effectively and efficiently, while protecting your workforce from the COVID-19 virus?
An IOM COVID-19 risk assessment can help employers meet their duty of care responsibilities, and employees understand how to protect themselves.
A COVID-19 risk assessment for your workplace will:
- Address how to reduce the transmission of the COVID-19 virus in the workplace.
- Identify potential transmission weaknesses.
- Inform your restarting processes by reviewing current working practices to identify activities that pose potential transmission paths.
- Enable and identify modifications to the way work is conducted, so your business can continue while preventing transmission.
- Emergency response planning.
A COVID-19 risk assessment for your employees will:
- Identify workers who may be more vulnerable.
- Educate, inform and build confidence through our 'Toolbox talk' sessions for workers explaining the control measures identified from the risk assessment.
- Identify workers individual needs via a return to work survey.
Helping you navigate Coronavirus (COVID-19)
These are uncertain times with many factors out of our control. You can be confident that our COVID-19 risk assessment service will identify control measures needed to minimise the transmission of Coronavirus and can be reviewed when needed, given changes in circumstances or government guidance.
Our purpose is to improve people’s health and safety at work, at home and in the environment through excellent independent science. During this unprecedented time, you can be confident our staff will continue to offer the vital services needed to ensure the health and safety of our customers, partners and the public.