Workplace Exposure Monitoring
Assessing the Unseen Risk
With increasing concern and uncertainty regarding worker exposure to nanomaterials, an understanding of potential releases and their control is necessary to make informed risk assessments.
Using state-of-the-art portable instrumentation and current ISO, BSI and other international standards, our approach is tailored to the detection and characterisation of airborne particulates that can pose an exposure risk.
We can identify and help you control exposure in the workplace through:
- Real-time characterisation of particle release from the handling, manufacture and finishing of nanomaterial products and articles;
- Background monitoring to discriminate between natural and process-related emissions;
- Assessing the persistance of nanomaterials in the air;
- Personal and area sampling of airborne particles, with offline gravimetric, imaging, and/or chemical analysis;
- Evaluation of control measures;
- Providing comprehensive analysis, interpretation and best practice recommendations.
Contact: Steve Hankin, 0131 449 8000, firstname.lastname@example.org