Understanding the hazards associated with a substance is an essential part of identifying and controlling risks, correct labelling, and also a key part of regulatory submissions.
Using a combination of our own internal toxicological expertise and collaboration with selected partners with further experimental facilities, we can help identify and deliver on client needs in relation to assessing hazards and characterising risks considering a holistic and pragmatic approach to data generation and analysis. Our range of services includes:
- Reviewing and interpreting existing data;
- Developing toxicological profiles for hazard classification and advising on the need for new data;
- Working with selected partners to develop toxicological protocols, analysis and data;
- Establishing Derived No Effect Levels (DNELs) for human exposures;
- Considering relevant limits in relation to exposures and making recommendations on risk management measures (RMMs) and operational conditions (OCs) to address issues.
For further information and to discuss your requirements, contact Gordon Fern +44 (0)131 449 8000, email@example.com